Discipline is the training expected to produce a specific character or pattern of behavior, especially training that produces moral or mental improvement.
It is important to instill discipline in a child at an early age. This will go a long way in helping the child to achieving the following:
- Cultivate a good reading habit.
- Reshaping the life of the child.
- Helps the child to respect peers opinion, ideas and authorities.
- Preparing the child to face life challenges and to surmount difficulties.
- Discipline adds value to the personality of the child.
- Helps to achieve success in all ramification of life.
- It enhances spiritual and moral growth of the child
- Grooms the child for leadership.
- Leads the child away from the path of destruction.
Mr. GBEMIRO JOSEPH